jueves, 3 de marzo de 2016

AVATAR - Fill in the gaps exercise

Now it is time to fill in the gaps! Hi my name is Geraint and I'm going to _____ you about my favourite _____. My favourite film is Avatar. It's a _______ fiction film that came out in _____. The director is James Cameron and he ______ the _____ too. The plot is set in the future in 2154 on another planet, Pandora. The local people, the Na'vi, are in ______ when humans want to ______ on their land. There is a _____ between humans and the Na'vi._____, for me, it's a ____ _____. The actors were very good. I _____ the soundtrack was also amazing. I think the best thing about the film is the computer-generated ______ - they are really fantastic. It's a 3D film and you really _____ like you are part of the action. In my opinion, Avatar is a ______ film. The ______ effects are fantastic and t also makes you think. I would ______ it to everyone.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario